Origin: Fragrant High Range, Munnar Altitude of 5700 ft. ASL.
- High elevation tea generates a magical blend of bright brisk Colour liquor with a whiff of citrusy overtones.
- It keeps you hydrated and moisturized
Origin: Aromatic Nilgiris, Altitude of 2200 ft. ASL
- Full with a bright, stringent finish & have multi-layered flavor profile Orange rose hue & mild mouthfeel
- Export presence of over 15+ countries
Origin: Fragrant High Range, Munnar- Altitude of 5700 ft. ASL
- Virgin tips collected from the young tea plant, dried & packed
- Extremely high in antioxidants & low caffeine content
- Effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay
- Beneficial in weight loss, Reduces risk of premature aging, Helps in managing diabetics
- Protects skin against the effect of ultraviolet light
Origin: Aromatic Nilgiris, Wayanad, Altitude of 2200 ft. ASL
- Very mild flavor with a touch of biscuit malty note
- Increasing the metabolism & digestion, Reducing the hypertension risk,
- Reduces risk of heart diseases cancer, Increasing the HDL(Good cholesterol)
- Improve artery function
Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavoring additive in a wide variety of cuisines, sweet and savory dishes, breakfast cereals, snack foods, tea, and traditional foods.
Black Tea; A low-calorie, non-sweetened beverage with less caffeine than coffee or energy drinks.
- Antioxidant Properties
- Helps Reduce Blood Pressure
- Lowers “Bad” LDL Cholesterol
- Boosts Heart Health
Ginger Tea ; Be it protection against the common cold, flu, headaches, joint pain or stress – drinking ginger tea will help you get rid of it all.
- Reduce inflammation
- Fight respiratory problems
- Improve blood circulation
- Strengthen immunity
- Boosts Metabolism
Masala chai; A flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs.
- Relieves Aches and Pains
- Aids Digestion
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces Inflammation